[Healeys] [Semi-OT] POR-15 discount for folks in Australia

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] [Semi-OT] POR-15 discount for folks in Australia
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:04:48 -0700
Hey All,

The firm Permanent Painted Coatings Australia (http://www.ppc.au.com/)
is offering a 15% discount for the month of June & July on all POR-15
products. Because of the materials, they may only ship within
Australia. The company wanted to use one of my instructional videos on
their site, and I agreed providing that they gave back to the
community. :)

To get the discount you must either order via their web site or call
them at (02) 9999 0122. Additionally, you need to mention my web site
"TheyMightBeRacing.Com" to get the discount. (I'd recommend calling as
I don't know how their online shopping cart functions). The specific
fellow I worked with there is named Rob (on the off chance that they
don't know what you're talking about).

Cheers!
Jody

--