Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:17:08 -0500
Finally something I can chime in on.  I've taken my BJ8 on the Block Island
Ferry, The Put-in-Bay Ferry and the Jamestown Ferry.  By far the most difficult
was the Block Island one, and THEY wanted to drive it on/off.  No way, say's
I---fortunately.  I had to snake it very carefully and still scraped a little.
They were VERY unhappy with me, but---that's the way it is.

I've also had my Healey shipped to Europe and back on a large car hauling ship;
driven on by them.  No damage.

Size up the access ramp to the ferry and drive on accordingly.

tom