[Healeys] ON the Road Again

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] ON the Road Again
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:42:28 -0400
After several years of fits and starts, I am back on the road again. Picked
up my grandson from school and he is the hit of the school. You should have
seen hi run across the lot to the Healey, jump in and yell "Let's go!" If I
gave rides to all the kids and their parents who wanted one, I would be
there until next week.

BTW my cracked exhaust manifold was successfully welded by an engine
rebuilder a couple of miles from my house. No listing in the yellow pages
but he has a following among guys who are "in the know">

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com