Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Plot Thickens - 1955 Austin Healey 100/4 with

To: "'Randy Hicks'" <Healey100M@gmail.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Plot Thickens - 1955 Austin Healey 100/4 with
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:24:05 -0400
Interesting. Not only are all of his other listings at the same price, but
the photos were obviously taken at different locations. One appears to have
snow on the background. I note that one listing has been flagged for removal
stating that it is "possible spam" I guess that is the new spelling for
fraud.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com