Re: [Healeys] Concours restoration question

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>, "'Jody Kerr'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Concours restoration question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:30:04 -0700
Hello all,

Might I suggest that this list is probably the most effective way to contact
the Concours Committee as there are a number of the Committee who regularly
monitor this list and can usually respond in a timely manner. Also, the
questions and answers can usually benefit many more folks than just the
person who originally asked the question, and after all, isn't this list
what it's all about, helping each other with Healey information?
In addition, the Committee does not have a web site or any other official
way of being contacted beyond the full individual contact list that is
contained in the Concours Policies and Guidelines CD.

Rich Chrysler
(a committee member)

By the way, I will be silent from this list from Saturday morning for a week
as we will be rather busy hosting the AHCA Conclave in Kingston, Ontario.