Re: [Healeys] BJ-8 For sale

To: Wayne <Waschu2@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ-8 For sale
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:25:03 -0400
Wayne,
There is a very active Austin-Healey club in the DC area and the members
seem to not have a problem finding a place to drive their cars.  Have
him contact the Capital Area Austin-Healey Club.
http://www.capitalhealeys.org  The list's own Michael Oritt is the
current president.  Last weekend he organized this year's Capital
Classic which was a nice drive and other events for all in the club.
Seems to me if you just drove along I-95 in CT, you would have the same
problem.
Perhaps your friend would reconsider.
Charlie

Wayne wrote:
> Hello,
>
>            My friend has decided to sell his BJ-8.  This is a late
> 1967 car that was repainted in the late 1990's. This is a very nice
> car that has been driven often and has had all servicing done as
> required. He recently moved from Connecticut to the DC area and found
> the Beltway is not much fun for Sunday drives in a Healey. I have
> service records and pictures for anyone interested. His price is in
> the $45K+ range. Contact me and I will supply additional  information,
> pictures and contact information to the owner.
>

>                   Wayne
>
> You are subscribed as mgcharlie@comcast.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]