[Healeys] BJ8 / Jag Dash re-coat question

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 / Jag Dash re-coat question
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:29:04 +0800
All -

I know it's been recommended to use Enviro-tex to coat a BJ8 dash, but I'm
doing the same on my Jag Mk IX and I am worried about one thing - the dash
on the BJ8 is flat, so it should pour and stay just fine.  But for my Jag
Dash top, it is not flat, it's curved and needs coating on the front and
top.  Can I use something like Enviro-tex or am I better off just using some
sort of marine varnish building up the coats, I won't be able to get the
dash on that car to lay flat.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1