[Healeys] Modified BN2

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Modified BN2
From: <ggilliam@usol.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:17:04 -0400
While at the Back to the 50's car show in Minneapolis last weekend I saw a
very rough BN2 that had been modified with a Triumph GT6 hardtop....and a
toyota V6 engine. Like a rat rod, no weld finishing or paint, rust in the
usual places...but the owner was happy and talked freely with the many who
stopped to look. I took a couple pics I will send to John later if he would
like, still on the road (the camera will not communicate with Win2000 on
the laptop).

 It's a beautiful summer day in the U.P., one of the three possible days
of summer!

 Gordy

 BN4

 '39 Chev in progress