[Healeys] tires

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] tires
From: "Simon & Christine Atkinson" <satkinson7314@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:56:42 -0400
Ok. before someone gets upset. yes, another TIRES email. I searched through
all the old emails but have a simple question.

At the speed of my restoration I will probably take another 3 years to get
roadworthy. My old tires were dry rotted so I had them trashed before
getting the wheels painted (last time the tires saw pavement was 8 yrs ago!)

Is there a "good" / "inexpensive" tire that I can put on to get the chassis
rolling around for the next 3 years?

Correct size etc?? Forgive me but I'm not familiar with tire lingo of tube
vs. tubeless.

Thanks!

Simon