Re: [Healeys] Beaulieu Autojumble - September (spousal alternative)

To: <gmuttart@eastlink.ca>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Beaulieu Autojumble - September (spousal alternative)
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:02:37 +0200
Geoff,
I am going to Beaulieu Autojumble and have my wife, daughter and Healey
friends from England with us. We stay in the region for a couple of days, not
only for the Autojumble. My wife is also not interested in old rusty car
parts, but on the same grounds there is Beaulieu Manor House and Abbey, which
is really worth to see, even for me. So the girls will be there as well and
enjoy the day. And there is a beautiful walk from Beaulieu village along
Beaulieu river to Bucklers Hart, an old ship yard of 17th Century. Really
worth to do and see. And the area and landscape around Beaulieu is really
beautiful with lovely cottage houses wild ponies, donkeys, cows. There are no
fences and the animals are even on the road or in the villages. Sometimes very
funny when a donkey takes the sugar from the outside tables at Beaulieu
village coffee shop. By the way, this coffee shop serves the best Cream Tea in
England and a must to have (my personal opinion). Just for your wife to think
about.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----