Re: [Healeys] paint and interior

To: "Jess Power" <jessmd1@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] paint and interior
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:59:49 -0700
Jess,

I don't quite understand the wording of your question. It is always
recommended to do any preparation and painting of the car first. The
interior components should always follow after, avoiding contamination by
the inevitable body shop dust and overspray. Also, with no interior in the
way, the exterior colour can extend into covering all the metal surfaces of
the chassis and body shell throughout the interior areas as it was
originally.

Did I answer your question?

Rich Chrysler