Re: [Healeys] Carburetor

To: Keith Bailey <keithbailey5@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carburetor
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:40:51 +0800
Keith -

I think the deal is if they vent into the cold air box, and they are sealed
to the box like they were from the factory, you'll get positive air pressure
from the box pushing on the fuel chambers, causing the carbs to run rich
when you are driving fast.  I can't say for certain as I don't have a cold
air box on my BN1.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1