Re: [Healeys] lost my gas cap

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] lost my gas cap
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:36:11 -0400
Jerry, I lost my gas cap somewhere in Indiana during the trip to Lake Tahoe
in '02.  At the next NAPA I came to, I went in and asked for a cap for a '66
Austin-Healey.  The guy asked, "Locking or non-locking?"  ;^).
You should be able to get one at NAPA that's pretty close to the original
style cap.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry