Re: [Healeys] parking brake

To: <satkinson7314@charter.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] parking brake
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:43:55 -0400
Simon,

Here are some pictures of my disassembled hand brake parts in the order in
which they are reassembled.  I hope from these you can see how to take things
apart with confidence.  I know that the list strips the attachments.  If they
are of interest to any others, let me know and I will send them to John Sims'
site.

Take care,

George Haywood
'65 bj8 (resting from the Great Conclave trip and event)

> From: satkinson7314@charter.net
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:12:15 -0400
> Subject: [Healeys] parking brake
>
> Any advice on removing the button and overall disassembly of the parking
> brake?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Simon
Windows Live SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]