Re: [Healeys] Smiths instruments

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Smiths instruments
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:12:28 -0700 (PDT)
There is one on eBay at the moment at 300326643497
http://tinyurl.com/l2jojc
The auction has about 7 hours to go with 2 bids at $9.15 US plus shipping from
Australia.

It is a great little book; I got my copy from a used book store about 20 years
ago for a couple of dollars.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN& & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net> wrote: << I have a
book , hard cover  April 1970 called The Dashboard Revolution  .. this a long
way out of print , but it could still be available used  ...if you need to
know how a Smiths gauge works this is the book for you
..RPM-oil-water-clocks-oil pressure- oil temp-amps-and much more by Smith
Industries & Patrick Stephens Ltd  >>
Be smarter
than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the
All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or
register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca