[Healeys] Free to a good home 100 Side Curtains

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Free to a good home 100 Side Curtains
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:47:28 -0500
I got a set when I got my 100 ten years ago, they look to be very much
homemade, they are old and ugly, they do however, keep the weather out after
a fashion, so if you want a set and like me, you don't really drive around
much except with the top down but want a set just in case, I will send for
the price of shipping, which I would guess to be about $15 here in the
continental USA.

Don't want to send pics or mess around just offering them to the list as an
alternative to storing or pitching them.

Happy Healying,

Greg Lemon