Re: [Healeys] Another Austin-Healey in movie

To: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Another Austin-Healey in movie
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:08:37 -0500
I just saw the movie and its there.  Did you find the location.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Bert Van Brande<bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those with young teens going to see the Disney movie 'Race to Witch
Mountain'  there is a couple of shots with a glimpse of a dusty (rusty?) late
model 6 cyl Austin-Healey.  I believe a BJ8 but I can be wrong.  It's a night
scene in a dark old shabby garage (to which the Healey contributes I must
admit) and I believe I know where this location is in SoCal.  I'll update when
I can confirm.