[Healeys] Lempert Wheels

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lempert Wheels
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:07:41 +0200
I bought a 100S replica wheel (the one from the 1955 Le Mans car) from
Mike Lempert last year. Absolutely perfect! He can make the wheels to
order, that means you can chose the type of wood used on your wheel. He
even followed my wishes (even with slight hesitation) not to polish the
wheel to much and to leave some nicks and scratches on the aluminum
part...as on the original.

I would always buy from him again. Very helpful and courteous...he even
puts your wheel on his homepage in a customer pre-view section, so you
can look at your wheel before it is shipped.

Thomas Willig
Germany