Re: [Healeys] Cricket test

To: D HALL <dthall@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cricket test
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:36:33 -0700
watched some of the test when we were in England over the weekend. anA
mazing game, not sure of the rules. In American baseball a team woul dbe
hard pressd to score 20 runs in a inning, let alone 245 as per cricket. care
to provide a quick overview of the game?

I went to the MGLive event at Silverstone.
a gazillion MGs about 50 Healeys. They did have a 60 minute Healeys only
race. Had a Healey Silverstone and a100s racing. Took som epoor video of
some of the action on my cell phone. Will post the video and pics on line
then send along the link to the list,
cheers,
Ira Erbs
BT7 1959