Re: [Healeys] Alloy -Chrome Rocker (Valve) Cover

To: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>, Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Alloy -Chrome Rocker (Valve) Cover
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:19:40 -0700 (PDT)
Curt
   My 1954 Healey Hundred (in long term resto) was purchased by my father in
late 1963 in Los Angeles.  It came with chrome stock valve cover and chrome
Burgess air cleaners (front, back and perferated screen ).  I have always
assumed it was a done by a pervious owner but since just these parts and
nothing else was chrome it may have been original dealer or factory order.
Seems like a hot rodder would have chromed other items while he was at it like
hood prop rod, relay covers, nuts, bolts, dip stick, etc.
Regards
Ray Juncal