[Healeys] Thermostat discussion - Part 2

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Thermostat discussion - Part 2
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:06:37 -0700
Hi Steve:

     With some possible exceptions my guess is that the field experience
you've had with Bj8 coolant temperatures - described in your posts to the list
parts 1 & 2 - is typical.

     I wonder how many temp gauges have been checked - verify the needle is
indicating 212F in boiling water/altitude factored in.  That would be another
good starting point to diagnose a possible heating issue.

Dick Matson / Bj8