Re: [Healeys] Windshield Glass-Pilkington/Triplex

To: "'Jim Lyons'" <jlyons4@rochester.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield Glass-Pilkington/Triplex
From: "John Homonek" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:04:44 -0400
Those in the AHCA or AHCUSA can buy direct from Pilkington in Ohio.  I
believe the rep's name was Shawn.  John Miner and I in the Atlanta Club have
bought direct and they give a discount too.  Shipping is well done and my 2
windscreens arrived in great shape.  John Miner actually bought his on site
in Ohio and carried it on a plane home to Atlanta.  I guess it was too big
to be considered a weapon.

Call them direct, tell them about your club affiliation and ask for the
discount.
I think I paid about $320.00 and was able to ship 2 for the same price as 1.
They have both the roadster and convertible styles...not sure about 100.

That should save all of you a little money!

John E. Homonek II
bn7@mindspring.com
1959 3000 BN7 - 1974 Jensen-Healey