[Healeys] For Sale Info - end of story

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] For Sale Info - end of story
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:35:30 -0400
    Last week I asked for info on a BJ-8 for sale in Illinois. An acquaintance
here near Pittsburgh was very interested.

    When we went back to the seller his listed phone number was unavailable as
was an alternate number and the car had been removed from the web-site
(Auto-Trader . com)

    It was a recent restoration to near perfect condition for $12,900.00.

    So, someone got a great deal or it was an attempted scam. I'm voting for
the latter.

    Case Closed - unless you-all have additional comments. Thanks for all the
return info and offers to go look at the car.

    Regards,

                                                                    CB