[Healeys] Mich Fall wind-up Oct 2-4

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Mich Fall wind-up Oct 2-4
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:38:12 -0400
All:

While the summer driving season is still in full effect, I'd like to remind
those of you in the Ontario-Michigan-Illinois-Indiana-Ohio areas about the
plans for our "Fall Wind-Up".  This year's Fall Wind-Up is being held in
Lake Orion, Michigan in southeast Michigan, in a wooded and beautiful area
some 50+ miles north of the Detroit area.

This event is jointly held between the southern Ontario and Southeast
Michigan chapters, and is open to all ACHA members, and we already have
entries from several members in both chapters - please join us!!

Dates:                  October 2 - 4, 2009 [Friday - Sunday]

Activities:            Welcome party

Chrysler Museum tour [others available]

Car show

Custom made stained glass Austin Healey "Best of Show" trophy

Box lunch

                              Rally

                              Indoor funkahna

                              Directed raffle