Re: [Healeys] Michael Oritt at PVGP

To: mgcharlie@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Michael Oritt at PVGP
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:10:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2009 11:54:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mgcharlie@comcast.net writes:

Apparently other places you were able to pull away a bit?
Looking  forward to the video on YouTube.

Yes, he would get close to me at the top of the course, then I  would pull
away from him as we went down the serpentines, by the start/finish,  up the
hill and over the bridge, etc.  Frankly my goal was simply to  beat him, not
to lose him OR go off course somewhere!

I will be posting some video by tomorrow--the one from the  feature will
probably not be very exciting as I started on the pole  and finished first,
but I will also put up one from Saturday's qualifier where I  was chasing a
fast TD and an equally fast MGA for the entire session and  fortunately wound
up with the best lap time to get the pole in the  feature.

Best--Michael
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)