Re: [Healeys] Bonneville

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bonneville
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:07:32 -0400
My mistake listers.  The  "World of Speed" where the Healey Streamliner and
endurance cars are going to run September 16 - ff is not the re-named Speed
Week!  Speed Week still exists and will be on Aug 8-14 this year.  Pardon my
confusion.  Come to the Salt Flats on September 16 - 19 to see the Healeys
Return To  Bonneville.
GaryB