Re: [Healeys] air compressor install

To: healeys@autox.team.net, John Harper <100reg@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] air compressor install
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:54:32 +0200
John,
First of all my apologies for a remark which apparently offends you - that
was not my intention. I just wanted to be funny. On the other hand my
childish remark is not only based on my own experience - it is a well known
fact that British engines, both car engines and motorbike engines, have a
tendency to leak oil. I am not the only one who is of that opinion, as a
matter of fact there are a large number of jokes floating around on this
subject, like: "why have the British never built TV sets? Because they can't
leak oil".
Kind regards from a guy who has been selling and working with British
equipment all his working life.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432