[Healeys] flasher unit

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] flasher unit
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:29:17 +0000
i recently replaced the buss flasher on my bj8 with a lucas unit because both
my dash lights flash at the same time.  it made no difference.  i have no idea
why this happens as it does not appear to be a wiring problem(unless up inside
the harness where i cannot see).  in order to make sure i do not go down the
highway with my turn signal on i went to radio shack and bought one of their
little 4 dollar buzzers and wired it under the dash with one wire coming from
flasher tab that goes to dash lights and one to ground.  makes noise as long as
flasher is working, even over wind noise on freeway and i am getting deaf as a
post.   hjim