Re: [Healeys] Windows

To: wwscpo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windows
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:21:25 +0800
Bill -

Your email is sort of unclear.  Did you put rubber in the window
channels or did you just replace the rubber wiper on the chrome spear
(for the window) and the chrome spear is new too?

If you mean the second, I suspect the rubber wiper you bought from
your vendor is probably too big -or- you did not fix the rubber wiper
to the chrome spear correctly with the special little two sided clips
you are supposed to use.

Please explain more...

Thanks,

Alan