Re: [Healeys] MG Insult

To: <insptwo@msn.com>, "'healey help'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MG Insult
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 16:38:36 -0400
Yeah, me too. I had a neighbor once who insisted I had a MG even after I
uncovered it and showed him the name plate, etc. As far as he was concerned,
Austin Healey was a type of MG. and I was wrong. (He is a NYC cop now so
beware if you go into the Big Apple.) Then another guy insisted it was an
old Corvette and a third insisted that Tippi Hendron drove a Healey in The
Birds" (it was an Aston Martin). They have a fixation on MG's.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com