Re: [Healeys] Gas dripping from Manifold rear Drain pipe

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas dripping from Manifold rear Drain pipe
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:21:16 +0200
To overcome to high fuel pressure from what ever fuel pump, fit a fuel
pressure regulator from e.g. Malpasi. You have a choice from several non
adjustable ones with a set max. pressure, an adjustable regulator and
ones that incorporate a fuel filter with glass bowl and replaceble
filter cartridge.
Easy to find on ebay.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL