[Healeys] Healey Sighting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Sighting
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:52:57 -0400
Today early afternoon. My wife and I were out running some errands and we
decided to stop for lunch at a local pizza shop. We were right across the
street from Central Mass Powersports motorcycle dealer.While were were
sitting enjoying our pizza, I spotted a white Healey driving down Electric
Ave in Lunenburg Ma.   I believe it was a 100-6 with steel disk wheels. The
driver was heading towards Walmart. Then a couple of minutes later the same
Healey came tooling on past heading back towards Fitchburg. I'm somtimes at
the same pizza place enjoying a slice with my white BJ8 sitting out front. I
had my BRG Mini today.

Was this someone on the list? He sure seemed to be enjoying the ride.

Dave
BJ8