Re: [Healeys] 100 Articles

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Articles
From: Richard Dryman <rdryman1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks John for doing that; in order to relieve your site from multi-downloads
, I will post the MediaFire download site I uploaded to.  Go here:>>>>
http://tiny.cc/AH100Tech

and click on the file, then click download--simple
enough.
Also, note how easy it is to send large files to people FREE; can't do
it on email--and not everyone has a website~~~~