[Healeys] 100 Technical Articles

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:56:26 -0400
OK here's the deal. I found a PDF to DOC translator that is cheap. (The
trial version would only translate 45 pages and there are 452 on this file).
So this file is now on my computer in MS Word format. I will now be able to
relatively easily split the file into its separate articles, develop an
index, convert them back to PDF and post them individually. I may or may not
build a separate page to contain these but will keep the full file on the
Technical page where it is now.

My wife normally goes to bed around 8pm and I do at 11pm so I should be able
to finish this by the end of August. I will be uploading pages and a
provisional index every couple of days. The forecast is for rain most
evenings and nothing on TV except for Monday evenings (that is until
football season starts for real) so this project is not impinging on
anything and reading these articles is educational and fun

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com