[Healeys] Part Install Question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Part Install Question
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:39:16 -0400
I am trying to install the lower grille strip on my BT7.   I am getting some
serious interference
from behind because of  the pop rivets that hold on the lower grille brackets.
 What needs to be done here, bend out the strip a little in these three areas
or try and grind down the back of the rivets
and hope they still secure the brackets in place when I'm done.  I assume my
choice of
pop rivets were a little on the long side.   Other than that I don't see how
the factory fit
this piece on without the rivet interference.

Man,   ya think the reassembly is going to be a piece of cake.  Can't wait to
try and slip that
grille in from the side and fit it up.

Mark