Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:05:21 -0400
.... without a West Coast??  Did plate tectonics accelerate when I was not
looking and we are now joined with Japan?

Too bad for you we are not the 51st state - you would not have just gone
through an agonizing 8 years and you would all have healthcare.  We would even
show you how to build a voting system that works and give you a better break
on the space arm.  Our main gain would be all the best actors and comedians in
North America would not have to leave the country to achieve fame.

(Sorry Pat - did I say I would restrain myself - double grin)

Mirek
60 BT7