[Healeys] SU fuel pump and Westland articles

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] SU fuel pump and Westland articles
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:14:16 -0400
Folks,

The SU fuel pump rebuilding article is in the August issue of Classics
Monthly which I found at one of our local Barnes and Noble bookstores.
There's also an article on the restoration of a 100/4 (their term, not
mine).

The September issue of Hemmings Sports and Exotic Car has an article
about Donald and Geoff's trip across the US in a Healey Westland.  The
August issue had an article on the restoration of Bill Emerson's
Westland - the car that Donald and Geoff used.

Bob