Re: [Healeys] cell phones

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] cell phones
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:59:45 +0000
"We" survived.  Some didn't.

More like 35 years ago, a cell phone would have been a good thing to have when
the driver of the car that I was in went looking for oak trees.  3am, -40F,
bleeding and broken about 4 miles from the nearest house, who wouldn't open
their door but at least called us a taxi.

I know, I know, ... what good does it do to be called a taxi?  :)