Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine

To: <bighealey@charter.net>, <comkanuk@cgocable.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:03:00 -0700
Many of us "collect" them and use them for reference on tech articles. I
seldom look back at all the crap I have saved on my computer.
I for one, look forward to the mags (both of them). I have acquired many of
the old ones back to the 80's.
Rich Kahn

> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:02:11 -0400
> From: bighealey@charter.net
> To: comkanuk@cgocable.ca; healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine
>
> Gilbert,
>
> This has been discussed at length before.  Here are the issues.
>
> Nearly half of our readers do not use computers. So we still have to print
and the cost is the same (nearly) for 1000 or 2000 copies.