Re: [Healeys] Austin--Healey Raffle

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin--Healey Raffle
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 05:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
John and Healey List,

The Raffle is for real.  The Col. is retired Spl. Forces with bad back and
can't drive the Healey comfortably any more.  The car was on display at the
Texas Healey Roundup in Salado, Tx this April.  The car is a 2- or 3+.  I
think it was worth the $100 investment/gamble/bet I put into the raffle
ticket.

Jerry
BN 2