[Healeys] Don Hardie the Most Recent Celebrity

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Don Hardie the Most Recent Celebrity
From: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:16:09 +1000
Wednesday night I will intend the NSW AHOC and look for that mild
mannered 100 owner, maintainer and regular user Mr Hardy. Don is one of
those people who is always out with Margot enjoying his Healey that he
has fettled and made run like a clock. The last thing he would have
expected was to have his collection become anything but another useful
tool to aid others to enjoy their Healey as he does. In the past he has
held the club position of Technical Editor and shared his wisdom with
the general membership.
We are lucky that each month 30 to 50 owners meet at a Sydney club and
have a chat about things and stuff of great importance.  If we are
really good for the whole month Mr. Quinn will come down the chimney and
bless us with his stories.  This month I expect much discussion on the
coming Bonnerville Return.
I cant help think though, why is it someone from Europe and Downunder
are going to the other side of the world when the land that received 90%
of Healeys has so few of the Healey Healeys and Bonneville is in the
back yard ( Apologies to those other foreigners who sing God Save The
Queen or salute the French way of life in the north of your continent.
)  Maybe that is why the museum " has left the building". Where are all
those 100.S cars going? Is it to the museum car park?  Why even my car
came from Mountain Home.

Joe (who does not know any better) .