Re: [Healeys] Introducing Carmen

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Introducing Carmen
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:40:09 -0400
There's a Healey guy here in town that is debating whether to extend his
garage or buy a lift.  I think he's going to go for the lift.  But, he wants
to also keep his daily driver in the garage.  My car is relegated to the
driveway.

:)  I have a lift.  I have 5 cars ( 2 are parts cars and 1 is a project ) in
a 2 car garage.  It makes for a lot of juggling when you try to get
something out.  Here's a pre-"Carmen" shot of the garage:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/052020091754s.JPG

It was really bad for awhile, but I'm getting some control back.  :)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/the_garage.gif

What I need is a second lift and a lot more money. ;) No, I have to clear
out some stuff.  I put 2 things for sale on a local club site and it looks
like they're both going to go by Friday.  Small items, a 'C bonnet and a 'B
tonneau, but it's a start.

The wife knows who the big kid is!