Re: [Healeys] colortune

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] colortune
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:02:40 -0400
Yes, I guess you could have one for each cylinder if you wanted to, but I
just check a cylinder at the front and one at the rear using the same unit
and it works fine for me.  I doubt that I could adjust the carbs any better
with more than one unit at the same time.  That's just my 2 pfennigs.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA