Re: [Healeys] Newbie

To: Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Newbie
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:09:50 -0500
Hi Ed---I'm the "past" and last president of the Three Rivers AH Club.  Lack of
interest and participation caused the club to fold several years ago.  there
are a few of us old Healey guys floating around the area.  I'll be happy to
offer whatever advice I can to help, and this list is VERY active with lots of
VERY knowledgable folks on it.  Just ask, and you will get help.

Contact me off line and we can talk Healey stuff in the Pittsburgh area.  I'm
in Murrysville.

Tom Felts
65 BJ8.