[Healeys] A couple of questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] A couple of questions
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:39:22 -0400
List,

I was amazed at the Healey activity in my email this morning. This is, indeed,
an active list!

Two questions:

My 100-6 has after market, ugly bolt-on wheels. I can't seem to find a
Mini-Lite type bolt-on alternative. Is any such animal available? Or am I
going to have to go to a wire wheel conversion?

I have a BN1 overdrive which I was going to scavenge for parts for a Triumph
'A' type. Is anyone on this list interested in making a reasonable offer? Or a
trade for all or parts of a 100-6 front bumper assembly? Also have the adapter
and main shaft to go with it.

Thought maybe I'd find a cheap BN1 with a broken overdrive in need of these
parts, but I don't think that's going to happen!

Ed Woods