Re: [Healeys] side curtain parts needed

To: "John McElrath" <linsley46@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] side curtain parts needed
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:32:31 -0400
A number of us have been trying to sort out the finish on these steel
mounting brackets. Originally they had a bright satin finish not unlike that
of the cockpit rails. Possibly bright zinc with a buffing finish? Can a
cadmium finish appear to look that way? Usually I see cadmium as being more
of a light matt gray.

Any metal finishing experts out there?

Rich Chrysler