[Healeys] Paint---Base Coat, Clear Coat

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Paint---Base Coat, Clear Coat
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:19:14 -0400
I have a couple of parts that I am painting with  Lacquer base coat , clear
coat from
a rattle can.     I can get the base coat to dry well but the final stage of
the clear coat
doesn't seem to want to dry completely ,  even after a couple of days. I'm
sure its
something that I'm doing wrong in my drying time between coats.

Any suggestions on the proper application of base-clear coats and the dry time
between
each coat would be appreciated.
Again,  these are just small parts not large body parts that I am painting
from a spray can.

Nothing pops up specific to this in the Archives.

Mark