Re: [Healeys] 100 Data

To: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Data
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:29:37 +0100
Doug

Perhaps you did not read my email sent 7 June 2009? In fact perhaps
nobody received it because I had virtually no feedback. Things have
progressed even further since June but our WEB site has not been updated
since then so I am repeating my previous email below

"""

To all those interested in a 100 (4 cylinder) register.

After some delay a major update has been added to our WEB site at

http://www.jharper.demon.co.uk/chassis1.htm

The total number of entries thought worthy of including is now 2421. In
addition and where known a body number and the country where the resides
is added against each entry

A number per country list is also included and for those in the UK a
list where we only have a registration number but no chassis number.

Searching the extended list should now work OK but if anybody notices
anything than need attention please be sure to let me know.

I might be improving the presentation and formatting shortly but this
should not impact on the use or date in any way.

Please keep those registrations coming but if you live in North America
please send your registration to Rich Chrysler who will then pass them
on to me for inclusion in a later WEB update

regards

--
John Harper

--