Re: [Healeys] Triple Weber 45DCOE Carburettors

To: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Triple Weber 45DCOE Carburettors
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:10:22 +1000
Hi Derek
Webers are wonderful. Please don't worry, just enjoy!!!!!
My triple webered healey hasn't been on a dyno for 8 years. It runs
points and no electronics. It's a whore on the racetrack, and a quiet
and sophisticated lady on the road!!!
Read my website. www.myaustinhealey.com. Look at the dyno stuff and
specs.
Just enjoy driving it!!! Webers are only scary if you've never enjoyed
them. SUs are actually far more scary.....
Sincerely
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone