Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: Re: so ... what do you think?]

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: Re: so ... what do you think?]
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:18:04 +0000
Ideally, I would like the plates as out of the way as possible and I may think
about making another bracket to have the front plate lower and rearward of the
front bumper.  Ottawa is a small city.  I had a car that I neglected to put a
front plate on and after parking it and starting to walk away, a policeman
mentioned to me in passing that he had seen my car a couple of times and the
next time that he saw me without a front plate he would have to write me up.
:)